Dare To Be Different.

August 22, 2010

Return To New York City...

Hello followers, I know I don't usually share personal info on here(For good reason. If i did, you'd all think I'm completely insane. Lol)...but the excitement just won't let me hold it in. So after a few years of living in Nowhere Land, I'm finally moving back to my beloved New york city which I've missed so much. My parent's agreed on it because it's for "School" purposes, but I'm honestly just going there to follow my dreams. NY inspires the shit out of me, so hopefully I'll have better stuff to post on the blog (If I'm not too busy that is). I'll make it there in time to attend Fashion's Night Out so I'll start from there and see where this goes. Stay tuned!!!

- Oh-Oh Rocky












                                          "City it's a pity half of ya'll won't make it" (Pray for me?)

6 comments:

  1. I love Coco & Brezzy :). Hope everything works out for you in NYC, love the blog :). Please check out my blog Swagger Is My Friend > http://welcometothemindofayouth.blogspot.com/ would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll check out the blog for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to New York but so would like to hit those streets!
    Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of you for living in New York.
    That's my favorite city and I hope to live there too!
    Are there good hot spots there?

    xx
    Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete